- Ray Mayfield is one of the best contractors in Polk County due to his extensive experience.
- Mayfield is known for his honest approach to working with clients and helping them build their dream homes.
- Our award-winning company has been serving clients in the community since 2005.
- We are proud to have top ratings on websites that feature reviews from our former clients.
Do you want to update your current home so it reflects your personal style and fits your lifestyle? Is it obvious that your kitchen was designed in another decade? Are you interested in building a brand new home from the ground up so you can design every inch? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you will need to work with an experienced contractor who can help you achieve these goals.
It can be hard to find a licensed contractor that you trust in the state of Florida, but your search is finally over. Mayfield Construction has over 20 years of professional design engineering experience and has been in the city of Lakeland since 2005. We also have a sizable portfolio of beautifully constructed homes that we have built or remodeled for our clients. To learn more about our services or to see examples of our work, get in touch with us by calling 863-646-7995 or filling out the short contact form on our site.
- A custom built house is not a home unless the award-winning team at Mayfield Construction is involved.
- We will help you design every inch of the house from the top to the bottom, listening to your honest feedback every step of the way.
- Read our reviews to learn why clients think we are one of the best construction companies in Polk County, Florida.
Building a custom home is a dream come true for many homeowners, and we are thrilled to be a part of this process for many people in Polk County. We know how important it is to have a house that you can call home, which is why we listen closely to our clients to hear exactly what they want and more importantly, what they need. After learning more about your lifestyle, we will make design suggestions based on our years of experience in the industry. Our goal is to always strike a perfect balance between function and luxury.
If you are interested in building a custom home, contact Mayfield Construction today to learn how to get started. We always have our clients’ best interests in mind, so you can trust us to help you bring your vision to life. You can reach us by calling 863-646-7995 or filling out the form on our website.
- We have become the best by listening to our customers and accommodating their wants and needs.
- Don’t hesitate to provide our award-winning contractors with your honest feedback about our ideas—we truly value your opinion.
- Take a look at our reviews to learn about our top of the line service and timeliness.
The kitchen is often thought of as the heart of the home, so it’s definitely one of the most important rooms in the house. If your kitchen has not been updated in a few decades, now is the time to plan a remodel and completely revamp this room. By installing energy efficient appliances, switching to high-quality countertop and flooring materials, and adding in a few unique design elements, you can significantly improve the appearance of your kitchen and the value of your home.
You may have heard that remodeling your kitchen can be pricey, but don’t let this stop you from learning more about your options. At Mayfield Construction, we respect our clients’ budgets. We always work within our clients’ budgets and help them find the best designs that fall within their price range. Get in touch with us today to see some of our work or learn more about our services. You can call 863-646-7995 to speak to a contractor on our team now.
- Let an award-winning contractor at Mayfield Construction transform the look of your bathroom.
- We are the best at what we do—just take a look at our honest online reviews to read what our former clients have to say.
- We only use top of the line materials when remodeling or building a home.
Clients often wait until something is broken beyond repair before considering a bathroom remodel. For instance, we often get calls from clients who have leaky pipes or broken fixtures that have forced them to finally begin remodeling. But, why wait until something is broken? Start your remodel now, and our contractors will identify any potential problems in your bathroom before they become a headache for you and your family. In fact, we often locate pipes with a significant amount of damage while we are completing remodels for our clients. By discovering the pipes before they begin to leak, you could save thousands in repair costs.
If your bathroom is outdated or if you’re simply ready for a change, Mayfield Construction can help you brainstorm ideas, finalize a design, and remodel your bathroom. Upgrading to higher quality materials, modern designs, and energy efficient fixtures will completely transform your bathroom into a private spa-like oasis. Call us at 863-646-7995 to view some of our work and begin the process of remodeling your bathroom.
- Are you interested in building a green home? Talk to an award-winning contractor at Mayfield Construction to learn about the many benefits of an eco-friendly house.
- We have built some of the best and most beautiful custom homes in Polk County, FL.
- We value our relationships with our clients, which is why we will always be upfront and honest with you.
- Learn more about working with our top contractors by reading our online reviews.
Green homes are becoming increasingly popular, so it’s no surprise that many clients are looking for contractors who specialize in building eco-conscious houses. Why are so many buyers interested in green homes? These homes are designed with eco-friendly features such as low flow fixtures, Energy Star appliances, smart home devices, and adequate insulation. As a result, people who live in these homes are able to consume less energy and reduce their carbon footprint.
But, that’s not all. Saving energy also means saving money since utility bills will not be as high when you are using less energy every month. In addition, green homes are continuing to increase in value. This means the home you buy today could be worth much more in a few years, so purchasing a green home is a wise investment. Green homes can help you protect the planet and your wallet, so it’s not hard to see why they’re so in demand!
To learn more about our services for residential homes, please contact our office today at (863) 646-7995 or email us by filling out the form on our website. We will be happy to talk to you more about our business, including our commitment to safety and compliance with each and every local property code. Feel free to request proof of our license or insurance so you feel more comfortable working with our team.